Send your story to MyComerStory

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anneliese

 Hey, My name is Anneliese i am 13 years old and im from QLD Australia. My twitter is @dacambosaurus

Im here to tell you about my experience when i met the Beautiful Mckenzie Comer.
It was May 27. I went home from school early with my friend Natalia (@csloverfour) and we got ready for CODY SIMPSON'S CONCERT.
We were on our way there by around 3pm. we set off on a 1 and a half hour drive to go to Cody's concert.
After a long drive of making faces at people driving we finally arrived at a carpark that had clearly been marked for Cody's concert. 
We walked up the stairs to come to the area where the Cody was performing in 2hrs. We walked through the fence, only to see the beautiful
Alli Simpson, Natalia and I were hyperventilating over just seeing her, Alli came over to us and said "hey girls would you like a hug?" by this 
point, Natalia and I had almost fainted. Then we walked further in the concert area. We saw Mckenzie. "OMFGGGG ITS MCKENZIE COMER"
I remember Natalia saying. We walked over to her and asked her Mum is we could get photos with her. She said yes. We were so excited.
She walked over to us, she looked Beautiful ( As usual) and Hugged Natalia and I one at a time. I remember saying "Hey Mckenzie, you're 
beautiful!! I love you so much!!" and she smiled at me and said "awh thank you!" I got Natalia to take my picture, and I took hers. We 
were starstruck!!! By now we had just about stalked everyone we knew the name of. By now it was time for the concert. We were front row, 
which meant all of Cody's friends and family were right in front of us. There was Mckenzie again. Looking absolutey Beautiful singing, and dancing
along to all of Codys songs. I was so happy. After an amazing performance by Cody, Natalia and I went looking around for more of codys friends. 
Then we saw a line up of people. we automaticly joined the line, to get a signed Cody Poster!! It was our turn. I ALMOST FAINTED. Cody and I
locked eyes. I was just about drooling. But enough about that. After I got the Autograph from Cody we went and looked around again. 
There was Mckenzie. Still looking beautiful. We went up to her, and had a little chat (: I was so happy. I thought it was a dream. So i kinda pinched
myself.. aha <3 but yeah thats my Comer Story. Thanks for reading it <3 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING ! I would like live this story...Exactly my dream♥ I don't lose hopefully. Dream-Believe-Achieve ! xxx

    ReplyDelete